1250 Square Foot 3-Bed Home Plan with 8'-Deep Front Porch
About This Plan
- Paired supports with decorative brackets set atop stone bases give you a warm welcome to this 3-bed house plan. A gable centered over the porch adds to the curb appeal.
- Step inside and you are greeted by an open floor plan that maximizes the space provided. A fireplace is located on the left wall and your views extend to the kitchen with its peninsula which gives you comfortable seating for up to four people.
- One bedroom is located on the main floor with its own bath and two more are upstairs and share a bath.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 60553ND (1,379 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 769 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 481 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 128 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 8"
- Depth: 38' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick