1660 Square Foot Rustic Country House Plan with Wraparound Porch and Deck
About This Plan
- This rustic country house plan has an 8'-deep porch that wraps around all four sides (the front and sides are covered and the rear is uncovered) giving you a combined 733 square feet of outdoor space to enjoy. Inside, the home gives you 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,660 square feet of heated living space.
- Two sets of French doors open in front: one pair opens to the den with fireplace and the other opens to the master suite.
- A C-shaped kitchen has peninsula seating and convenient access to the back deck through sliding doors just steps away.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms are split by the stairs going down and share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,660 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,035 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 625 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 733 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 10"
- Depth: 48' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12