1900 Square Foot 2-Bed House Plan with L-Shaped Porch in Back
About This Plan
- This one-story 1,937 square foot house plan is a great get-away home or vacation home with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, an open living space and lots of porch area.
- A 10'-deep front covered porch is ideal for a porch swing and enjoying the evenings and an L-shaped porch in back gives you more fresh air space to enjoy.
- The spacious kitchen has an angled eat-at island bar, perfect for entertaining and is open to a great room that features a fireplace and a vaulted ceiling.
- The great room has access to the side and rear covered grilling porch, a popular gathering spot for sure.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 70503MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,937 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,937 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 865 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick