2-Bed and 2-Bath Board and Batten Cottage
About This Plan
- This charming 2-bed, 2-bath cottage home plan has board and batten siding and a metal roof. The dormer let's light into the attic which is accessible from pull-down stairs in the laundry room.
- The living, dining, and kitchen are all open for easy entertaining and plenty of windows for natural light and to take in those amazing views.
- Bedrooms line the left side of the home and a full-size laundry room is centrally located.
- This design offers 10' ceilings with a vaulted ceiling in the living/dining space.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 51903HZ (1,299 sq. ft.), 51847HZ (1,070 sq. ft.), 51835HZ (1,257 sq. ft.) and 51886HZ (960 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,064 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 376 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick