2-Bed Barndominium with Oversized Garage / Workshop
About This Plan
- Barndominiums help with work / life balance by combining your home with a workspace, or shop, for self-employed homeowners.
- The 1,734 square foot garage occupies the left side of the design and offers two large (10' by 10' and 16' by 12'), overhead doors.
- A 6'-deep front porch welcomes you into the main home, where the kitchen seamlessly flows into the dining area and great room.
- Retreat to the covered porch through a multi-panel glass door and enjoy the surrounding views out of the elements.
- The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and a tile shower in the attached bath. The second bedroom includes a walk-in closet and resides across from a full bathroom.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 135198GRA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,783 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,783 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 433 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1734 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss