2-Bed Cottage House Plan with Timeless Appeal
About This Plan
- Traditional white columns sweep the front porch of this 2-bed cottage house plan giving it an ageless appeal. Copper and stone accents give dimension and creativity to the façade.
- A vaulted family room has special touches that make it a fantastic space for entertaining. A wet bar is incorporated into one corner of the room.
- The formal dining room can be easily converted into a study or office space.
- The master suite is tucked away on the rear of the home, giving residents maximum privacy.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 710142BTZ, 710143BTZ and 710144BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,610 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,610 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 471 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick