2-Bed Country Cottage Plan with Quiet Den
About This Plan
- Clipped gables and stone accents enhance the exterior of this 2-bedroom, country cottage plan, which features just over 1,600 square feet of living space.
- To the right of the entryway, discover a family bedroom with a forward-facing, boxed bay window. A full bathroom and a coat closet neighbor the bedroom.
- Further down the hall, you will pass a quiet den and the laundry room on the way to the shared living spaces.
- A warm fireplace anchors the left wall of the living room, and can be enjoyed throughout the open dining area and kitchen. Retreat to the covered back porch when entertaining, or dining outdoors.
- The master suite is paired with a 4-fixture bath and a walk-in closet that conveniently connects to the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,615 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,615 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"