2-Bed Country Cottage Starter or Empty-Nester Home Plan
About This Plan
- This one-story country cottage is a charming home plan with a siding and shake exterior, a covered front porch and an open floor plan. A great design for a starter or empty nester home, lakefront cabin or vacation cottage, it keeps costs down with its smaller size and simple footprint.
- Inside, the great room is open to the kitchen and dining area and the entire space sits under a vaulted ceiling.
- Sliding doors on the back wall take you to an open deck.
- The bedrooms are both on the left side and share a bathrooom.
- Stairs lead to the basement which can be used as storage or finished to give you more space if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,029 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,029 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 156 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,029 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Max ridge height: 18' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12