2 Bed Craftsman Bungalow with Open Concept Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This 2-bedroom Craftsman design has great curb appeal in a small home design.
- Open-concept floor plan where the kitchen, dining and great room areas blend together to create a spacious living area.
- Split bedrooms with the master behind the garage and the 2nd bedroom to the front and left of the entry.
- 10’ step ceilings in the main living area create volume in the space.
- A 10’ step ceiling is also located in the master bedroom. A private master bath and walk-in closet makes the master suite highly desirable.
- A 2-stall garage completes the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,334 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,334 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 418 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms