2-Bed Craftsman Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- This Craftsman cottage house plan is sure to have the neighbors stopping for a second look. A variety of lap siding widths combined with stone accents create an eye catching exterior to this one story home plan.
- Stepping through the front door the foyer is large enough for a bench and a coat closet is just a few steps down the hall.
- This floor plan has three bedrooms, two of which are up towards the front of the home and share a full bathroom.
- The back of the home opens to a great room where kitchen, dining and living rooms flow together seamlessly.
- A short hallway off the dining room leads to the owners' suite with dual vanities, separate shower, private toilet and large walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get a larger 3-bed version with house plan 72960DA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,848 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,848 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12