2-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Attractive Clipped Gables
About This Plan
- This Craftsman-style home has two clipped gables with shingles and a covered entry. At only 40'-wide, the home is perfect for a narrow lot.
- As you enter the home, the main living area lies to the left and back where the kitchen, dining room, and great rooms all blend to together to create an open plan with plenty of volume.
- A sunroom lies behind the kitchen area which provides additional space for the family.
- To the right of the entry lies the master suite that is complete with a walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- A second bedroom with direct access to the full bath off the hallway is found behind the master.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,888 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,888 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 78 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 596 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss