2 Bed Craftsman Ranch
About This Plan
- An angled garage along with Craftsman details gives this charming ranch design a curb appeal with high impact.
- A 14' entry leads you to the great room with a dramatic 15' beamed ceiling.
- The kitchen is angled to the left of the entry and includes a center island that flows into the dining room.
- The master suite is located to the right of the entry and includes a spacious walk-in closet and 9' ceilings.
- The second bedroom is just off the entry to the left.
- A screen porch with a deck are found off the dining room to the back of the home to take advantage of rear views.
- The roof has a 12:12 main pitch and a 9:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,836 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,836 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 219 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 2"
- Depth: 78' 3"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 910 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss