2 Bed Craftsman with Angled Side Entry
About This Plan
- The angled side entry is a unique feature of this two-bedroom Craftsman home.
- A 10’ ceiling greets you as you enter and leads you into the living space where vaulted ceilings continue on through the home.
- An open-concept floor plan seamlessly blends the kitchen, dining and great rooms together to create a comfortable living space.
- The master suite is located behind the garage and includes a private bath with dual sinks and a walk-in closet.
- The second bedroom is located to the front of the house to the right of the entry for maximum privacy.
- A two-stall garage makes this a great option for a starter home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,514 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,514 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss