2 Bed Craftsman with Decorative Brackets
About This Plan
- This 2-bedroom Craftsman house plan has great curb appeal in a small home design.
- Open-concept floor plan where the kitchen, dining and great room areas blend together to create a spacious living area.
- Bedrooms are located to the right of the home behind the garage.
- Craftsman beams and vertical siding make this plan modern and attractive for every buyer.
- A 2-car garage makes this the perfect starter home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,069 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,069 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 426 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss