2 Bed Craftsman with Matching Shed Dormers
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home is affordable to build with a simple gable roof.
- The living area features a kitchen with breakfast bar that overlooks the dining and great rooms.
- The bedrooms lie to the left of the entry with the master to the back of the home.
- A screened porch is found off the dining area with access to a deck off the back of the home.
- 9' ceilings add volume to this open plan
- A two-stall garage includes a back entry to the home where a spacious laundry is found.
- The roof is a truss design with an 8:12 main pitch and a 6:12 secondary pitch.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,628 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,628 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 4"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 577 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss