2-Bed House Plan for the Front-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, this two bedroom house plan offers a huge front deck that extends the full width of the home, plus some.
- The entire main living area benefits from the glass door and windows that open onto the deck.
- There is a built-in entertainment center and a big kitchen island that adds extra counter space.
- The master bedroom is a generous size and has two linear closets and a private bathroom.
- In a space-saving measure, the washer/dryer closet is located in the large bathroom.
- On the ground floor, there is a workshop and a windowless storm shelter.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 58570SV (1,257 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,257 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,257 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 374 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1257 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front