2-Bed House Plan Under 30-feet Wide
About This Plan
- At just 28' wide, this 2-bed house plan with an attractive exterior with exposed rafter tails and board and batten siding - and a shed dormer there for aesthetics - can fit in just about any lot you find. Timbers with attractive brackets support the front porch and add to the attractive exterior.
- Enter off the front porch and your views extend through the great room and dining room to the kitchen given the open floor plan.
- The kitchen island measures 5'8" by 5'6" and offers workspace as well as place for a few stools.
- In the back entry, there is pantry storage and laundry.
- Bedrooms line the left side of the home. With the bathrooms meeting up at the shared wall dividing one from the other, you enjoy as much privacy as possible in this smaller home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,252 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 74 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 74 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick