2-Bed House Plan with Dynamic Angled Interior
About This Plan
- Cottage styling and a split garage contribute to this 1-story house plan's outstanding curb appeal.
- The entry door within a deep covered front porch opens to a grand entry with an 11' ceiling. The angled great room, residing beneath a trayed ceiling, showcases a fireplace with thinset stone veneer.
- This home plan's kitchen and dining area openly interact with the great room for easy entertaining. The kitchen features a large island work area and a roomy walk-in pantry. Entertaining options are expanded by the adjacent dining area, which accesses to a rear covered deck. The rear covered deck is perfect for year round entertainment with an outdoor fireplace.
- Just off the kitchen, a mud room with built-in bench, lockers, and catch-all accesses one of the homes garages. Across the home there is a second garage with additional space to use as a work shop or for storage.
- The master bedroom features a bench window and a trayed ceiling. The well-appointed master bath area includes dual sinks, soaking tub, walk-in shower, compartmented toilet and roomy walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 2 comes complete with it's own walk-in closet and bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,442 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,442 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1435 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12