2 Bed House Plan with Vaulted Gazebo
About This Plan
- A cluster of front gables with shake-textured siding puts an upbeat, welcoming face on this 2 bed house plan with a vaulted gazebo. The rustic gables, along with decorative corbels and trusses, give this single-level home the look and feel of a country lodge.
- Ceilings are lofty and vaulted all the way through the home's center, starting from the front porch, continuing down the entry hall and on through the great room. Double doors there open onto a partially covered wrap-around deck. A fireplace and home entertainment center line one wall.
- Cooking and gathering spaces fill the home's right side. The kitchen and richly glassed nook are open to the great room. A wide opening in the entry hall leads to the dining room, which links to the kitchen via a passageway with a beverage bar on one side and a roomy pantry on the other.
- Bedrooms and a den/office fill out the left wing. The owners' suite boasts deck access, a spacious walk-in closet, and a private bathroom with a claw-foot tub.
- The roof has an 8:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,443 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,443 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12