2-Bed Inexpensive-to-build Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- A square footprint (with a porch in front) and its small size (just 729 square feet of heated space) combine to make this 2-bed cottage house plan inexpensive to build.
- The right side of the home gives you a living room with fireplace place, an casual eating area and a kitchen.
- The left side of the home features two bedrooms with a shared bathroom separating them for privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 729 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 729 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 94 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 38' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12