2-Bed Mountain House Plan with 4-Car Garage + RV Storage
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Earthy tones and rustic elements combine to offer a beautiful exterior of this 2-bedroom, mountain house plan. The adventurers and car enthusiasts will delight in the 4-car garage, with a fifth bay for RV storage.
- A charming front porch ushers you inside to discover a foyer with clean views into the great room with a vaulted ceiling going from 16' to 21' and beyond to the covered patio. Exposed beams over the great room and open kitchen create a cozy, lodge-like ambiance, complete with a fireplace anchoring the right wall.
- An oversized island gives the cook in the home ample meal prep space, and the adjoining dining room (12' to 15' ceiling) overlooks the front porch. The generous pantry is located nearby and lends room for larger appliances and grocery buying in bulk.
- The largest of the two bedrooms is reserved for the homeowner, and boasts a private patio, spacious 5-fixture bath, and a walk-in closet. Bedroom 2, across the hall, has a vaulted ceiling - 11' to 14' - and includes a full bath.
- The work-at-home resident will appreciate the home office, across the hall from the mudroom and powder bath.
- Complete the lower level as designed, and gain 1,511 sq ft of living space, which includes a generous recreation room and two bedrooms with 2 full baths.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,609 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,609 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,131 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,511 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,101 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 143' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1834 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12