2-Bed Prairie Home Plan with Vaulted Living Room
About This Plan
- A hip and valley roof rests atop horizontal siding and a stone skirt on this 2-bedroom, Prairie home plan. Step inside to find a comfortable layout with an office and library on either side of the foyer.
- The spacious living room includes a vaulted ceiling with 3 large windows overlooking the back patio, and the kitchen adjoins the dining area for easy access when setting and clearing the table.
- Retreat to the owner's suite, which offers private access to the back patio, along with a 5-fixture bath with a freestanding tub and roomy walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom is located down the hall with access to the main-level's full bath.
- The side-entry, 2-car garage makes this home a good match for a corner lot, and the attached storage room provides the homeowner with ample space. Your furry friends will appreciate the pet retreat across from the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,350 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,350 sq. ft.
- Storage: 255 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss