2-Bed Storybook Cottage House Plan with 1-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco and wood combine to give this 2-bed storybook cottage a timeless appeal. A covered entry welcomes you inside.
- The entry gives you views all the way through to the back of the home to the vaulted great room with windows on the back wall.
- The kitchen island gives you prep space and has room for two sinks. It is open to the great room and dining room with french doors leading to a porch in the back-left corner.
- There's a tiny alcove with a storage closet with a built-in desk lining two walls. This is a great place to study or to keep the home organized.
- The bedroom in back has a vaulted ceiling and a pocket door opens to the bathroom. A walk-in closet completes that bedroom suite. The second bedroom is in the front-right corner and has its own bath as well.
- Your stackable washer/dryer is located just inside the garage door. A closet is opposite the laundry room and helps contain clutter.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,285 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,285 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 278 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 13 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss