2-Bed Transitional Tudor with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- Steeply-pitched gables with dramatic sloping lines add elegance to the exterior of this 2-bedroom Transitional Tudor home plan.
- The wraparound patio helps to build community, while an arched entryway welcomes you inside. A powder bath, multiple coat closets, and the laundry room are conveniently accessible from the foyer.
- The living room flows into the dining area and kitchen where a large picture window ushers in natural light.
- The bedrooms occupy the rear with a built-in office tucked into the hallway that connects them.
- The master bedroom boasts a roomy closet and a wet room in the master bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,830 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,830 sq. ft.
- Deck: 493 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 97 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 51' 10"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss