2 Bedroom Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Just the right size for the retiree or family just starting out, this two bedroom Craftsman home has an attractive decorative shed dormer.
- All the main living rooms in the rear are united by a vaulted ceiling that makes the space feel huge.
- The big fireplace can be seen all the way from the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- Dine out on the screened porch that keeps you bug-free!
- The master suite has built-in shelving and a large walk-in closet while bedroom 2 also has its own walk-in closet.
- The mudroom has a handy bench right near the garage door.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,641 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,641 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 221 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 58 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,832 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 57' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 722 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss