2 Bedroom Craftsman Ranch
About This Plan
- This Craftsman ranch is abundant in size and impressive in detail. Massive columns define the spacious front porch while barn door-style garage doors, stone and shingle siding all complement each other to create maximum curb appeal. Inside, an open concept floor plan design takes advantage of every inch of living space.
- The kitchen features an island with eating area that overlooks the dining room and nook to the back of the home.
- The living room lies adjacent and includes a step ceiling and a wall of windows that provide plenty of natural light to the living space.
- The master suite lies to the right of the home and includes a walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- The second bedroom lies to the front of the home just to the right of the entry.
- The 2-stall garage has a man door in back so you can esaily access the back yard.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,783 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,783 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 8"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 645 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available