2 Bedroom French Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- This charming French country 2 bedroom home plan is adorned finials, shingle and stone combination and corbels in the gable roofs.
- A uniquely sloped ceiling defines the character of the great room where you'll also love the fireplace with built-ins flanking either side.
- A grand kitchen with a central cooking setup draws both the great room and nook combine to create an open floor plan.
- The master suite lies to the right of the home and has an attractive step ceiling, octagonal bay window around the Jacuzzi tub and large walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom has access to a second bathroom off the hallway.
- A 3-stall, split-load garage completes the home plan.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,020 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,020 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 4"
- Depth: 77' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1408 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss