2 Bedroom House Plan with Outdoor Living in Back
About This Plan
- This handsome Craftsman house plan with two bedrooms is ideal for those who want to downsize or retire in great style.
- The home has many highly desirable features like an open layout, split bedrooms and covered porches front and back.
- There's even an uncovered patio where you can catch the sun.
- The large dining area boasts a vaulted ceiling and sliding glass doors on each side so you can easily go outdoors.
- Tray ceilings top the spacious family room and the master bedroom.
- The guest bedroom is almost as large as the master bedroom and has a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,885 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,885 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,885 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 585 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 68' 3"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 808 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery