2 Bedroom Styled Ranch Home with Great Room
About This Plan
- A huge great room with tray ceiling is anchored by a fireplace at one end in this two bedroom Craftsman house plan.
- The dining room also gets a tray ceiling and is nicely positioned between the kitchen and great room, offering views of both.
- At the very back of the house, the master suite has a quiet location with a walk-in closet and windows on two walls.
- The second bedroom is a generous size and has access to the hall bathroom.
- HOUSE PLAN VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,602 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,602 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 248 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 426 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss