2 Beds, 2 Porches and 2 Versions
About This Plan
- This 2 bed house plan has 2 bedrooms, 2 porches and comes in 2 versions.
- The screened porch gives you 120 square feet of space to enjoy the fresh air with the bugs.
- The front door opens into the great room with a fireplace and is open to the kitchen featuring an eat-at island bar and a vaulted ceiling. The kitchen opens to the grilling porch.
- 2 bedrooms and 1 bath are on the left side of the home. Laundry is tucked away behind bifold doors.
- Related Plan: Get a standard covered front porch with house plan 60673ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 859 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 859 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 240 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick