2 Story Arch-Topped Entry
About This Plan
- This 3 bed master-down house plan has a wood and stone exterior and a 2-story covere entry with an arched opening to greet you and your friends.
- The high entry invites you into the great room with a 2-story ceiling and a full wall of windows that fill the room with natural lighting.
- The kitchen island overlooks the great room and creates a living area that is large and comfortable. A large pantry and the proximity to the garage entrance makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master suite features a step ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- Two bedrooms, each with walk-in closet and a full bath reside upstairs where you'll also find a view of the great room below.
- The three-stall garage has ample room for extra storage.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,030 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 574 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 8"
- Depth: 55' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 717 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss