2-Story Ceilings Abound
About This Plan
- Steep roof lines and plenty of windows create a sophisticated aura around this 5 bedroom luxury home plan.
- The spacious first-floor plan including a large patio with a fireplace, veranda, and guest suite balcony is great for entertaining family and friends.
- You'll enjoy having the elegant master suite on the main floor. It provides privacy and relaxation with a special feature of a fireplace separating the suite and sitting area.
- The chef's kitchen serves the dining room through the butler's pantry.
- The library, like many rooms on this floor, has soaring 2-story ceilings. And the library stair gives you access to the upper loggia and yet another way to get upstairs.
- The first level also features a fitness area and billiards.
- The second floor boasts three-bedroom suites as well as a trophy room, media room, lounge, and bonus area.
- An underground wine cellar lies underneath a small section of the home by the breakfast nook or you can choose to keep the foundation all slab.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 12,268 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 482 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 6,815 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 4,971 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,078 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 115' 0"
- Depth: 126' 0"
- Max ridge height: 47' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1627 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"