2-Story Country House Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- Every exterior inch is covered by an 8'-deep porch to ensure the best views are provided with this 2-Story Country house plan.
- The main level presents an open floor plan with a kitchen that flows into the dining area and living room. A gas fireplace adds to the ambiance and the kitchen island offers a space for snacks, homework, and conversation.
- A walk-in pantry and laundry room are centrally located for easy access.
- French doors in the master suite permit access to the porch and the ensuite gives way to a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 are identical in size and the bathroom that separates them includes a dual-sink vanity.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,927 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,296 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 631 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick