2-Story Family Friendly House Plan
About This Plan
- MOVIE: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- A large front porch flanked by wooden columns creates an extra living space on this 2-story, family-friendly house plan.
- The entry boasts a two-story ceiling.
- The open concept floor plan includes a kitchen with unique island that overlooks the dining and great rooms. 9' ceilings are found throughout the rest of the main floor.
- The master is located on the main floor near the back of the home with close access to the laundry.
- A covered porch off the back is accessed by the dining room or the door just off the master
- Three additional bedrooms and a full bath are located on the second level.
- The garage with extra storage makes this a family-friendly home.
- The truss roof has 8:12 primary and secondary pitches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,447 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,612 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 835 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 623 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available