2-Story Home Plan with Angled Kitchen Island
About This Plan
- French Country flair adds charm to this 2-story home plan. The covered front porch welcomes guests before entering the foyer, with the open dining room on the left and office/den on the right.
- The vaulted family room with built-ins and a fireplace is open to the eat-in kitchen and breakfast nook, which opens to a rear covered porch and separate deck.
- The kitchen island is angled giving you views to both the vaulted family room and the breakfast room.
- Enjoy outdoor entertaining on the back deck as well as the back covered porch.
- The spacious master suite is located on the right side of the plan; it features a sitting room, access to the covered porch, and master bath with an enormous walk-in closet.
- Three bedrooms and two baths are located upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,306 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,278 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,028 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,278 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick