2-Story Home Plan with Open Floor Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Vertical siding and stone make this modest-sized 2-story house plan welcome in any neighborhood.
- The openness of the floor plan is ideal for entertaining. A vaulted family with fireplace opens to the dining room and has a pass-through to the kitchen. The kitchen is steps away from the breakfast room and the garage entrance making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master suite is on the main level as well as an additional bedroom that can also be used as a home office.
- An optional bonus room and two bedrooms are on the second floor of this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,867 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,410 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 457 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 239 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,410 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 432 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick