2-Story House Plan with 2-Story Grand Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A clean-lined combination of brick and siding creates a façade of understated simplicity on this two-story house plan. Entertaining friends will be a joy with the unobstructed design of the main level.
- Double ovens and an island in the kitchen add convenience and fun to party preparation. This space connects with ease to a vaulted keeping room, breakfast area and the 2-story grand room, generating effortless traffic flow from one space to the next.
- The main level bedroom can easily be converted into a home office.
- Upstairs, get two bedrooms and an optional bonus space giving you expansion possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,481 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,961 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 520 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 265 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,961 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick