2-Story House Plan with Craftsman Accents
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The façade of this 2-story house plan is eye-catching and original with its unique windows, battered columns, and varied exterior materials. Its Craftsman accents create a casual and welcoming feel from the street.
- Its main floor houses the master suite, as well as an additional bedroom that makes an ideal guest bedroom with a bath in close proximity.
- A vaulted breakfast area connects to the kitchen, complete with double ovens and a serving bar.
- Additional niceties include an arched opening leading to the family room from the foyer and a linen closet in the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,338 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,761 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 577 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 305 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,761 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 446 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick