2 Story Tudor With Northwest Touch
About This Plan
- Tudor style is combined with a Northwest hint to make this 2-story home plan a winner.
- A spacious great room with 2-story ceiling draws you into the main living area of the home where a see-through fireplace opens to the kitchen and dining areas.
- The main floor master suite is found to the right of the home and includes a spacious walk-in closet, dual sinks and 10-foot ceiling.
- Upstairs, you'll find three additional bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet and private bath.
- A 3-stall garage completes the house plan.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,043 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,950 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,093 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 874 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss