2000 Square Foot 3-Bedroom Cape Cod House Plan with Basement Expansion and a Detached Garage
About This Plan
- This 2,064 square foot traditional house plan gives you 3 beds, 2.5 baths and has over 1,200 square feet of expansion in the optionally finished basement.
- A 9'-deep front porch spans almost the entire front of the home and along with the screened porch in back, expands your livability to the outdoors.
- The dining room is open to the living room with fireplace and the L-shaped kitchen with working island with seating.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on the main floor and has a 4-fixture bath and views to the back. Upstairs, two bedrooms are separated by a shared bath with two vanities and a "bonus" space (factored into the Total Living Area).
- Finish the lower level and get two more bedrooms, a shared bathroom, a large family room and storage. When finished as designed, you gain 1,262 square feet of living space bring the home to 3,326 square feet.
- A detached 2-car garage (484 square feet) provides secure, convenient parking.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,262 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 802 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 123 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 234 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,262 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 6" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss