2100 Square Foot Traditional Country Home Plan with Front-Facing Garage
About This Plan
- Three false dormers above an 8'-deep front porch give this 2,158 square foot house plan traditional country house plan apppeal
A 2-car front-facing garage has a brick exterior and gives you 560 square feet of parking inside.
- The family room, kitchen, and breakfast nook merge together to present a desirable open-concept living space. The kitchen island anchors the open and airy space, and a nearby pantry provides ample room for storage.
- Enjoy meals with family and friends in the intimate dining room with views overlooking the front porch.
- The owner's bedroom is privately situated behind the double garage and includes a 5-fixture bathroom with pocket-door access to the toilet room. The laundry room is conveniently located next door.
- Two family bedrooms can be found on the opposite side of the home and share the hall bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 83625CRW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,158 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,158 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss