22'-Wide House Plan for the Very Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- If you've been challenged with the task of building on a narrow strip of property, this efficient 22'-wide home plan is perfect for you. Whether you are building on an infill lot or trying to replace an older house in an urban environment, this plan accommodates even the narrowest of lots.
- Inside the home, the great room, dining room, and kitchen flow perfectly in an open layout. The kitchen includes an island and a walk-in pantry. The great room is warmed by a fireplace and allows plenty of natural light through its double set of french doors.
- The master bedroom includes his/her vanities and a soaking tub. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,848 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,848 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12