25'-wide Cottage with 3 Bedrooms and a Rear-access Garage
About This Plan
- Just 25 feet wide, this 3-bedroom home plan is perfect for narrow plot lines. The front porch spans the width of the home, adding to the curb appeal of this exclusive floor plan.
- Step inside to find a flex room to the right of the foyer, while the living room, kitchen, and dining area line the right side of the design.
- L-shaped cabinets help define the kitchen in the center of everyday living, and a central prep island increases workspace. A side porch offers a great place to enjoy a cup of coffee.
- The master bedroom is situated towards the back of the home and features a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are identical in size and separated by a shared full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,679 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,679 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 309 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 101' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 558 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss