3-Bed 1800 Square Foot Southern Home Plan with 945 Square Feet of Porch Space
About This Plan
- Six columns support the porch that runs across the entire front (and partially wraps around each corner) of this 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,827 square foot house plan.
- Step inside to and find the dining room set off to your right and the living room with fireplace and kitchen straight ahead.
- L-shaped cabinets help define the kitchen, and a central prep island increases workspace. An L-shaped rear porch off the living area leads to the double garage, while providing an ideal space for a grill.
- The master bedroom is situated towards the back of the home and features a 5-fixture bathroom and two walk-in closets.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located towards the front and share a bath. Laundry is conveniently located to both.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,827 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,827 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 945 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 409 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 536 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 2"
- Depth: 89' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss