3-Bed Beach Bungalow with Lots of Options
About This Plan
- A striking metal roof covers the broad front porch of this charming beach bungalow house plan.
- Raised up high to capture the breezes, the ground level gives you covered parking and a utility and storage room.
- Vaulted ceilings crown the living and dining areas of the home - both open to the large kitchen.
- The deck in back gives you room space to enjoy the views and the sunshine.
- Three bedrooms line the right side of the home. The front one can be used as a den.
- Related Plans: Combine Bed 2 and 3 into a single, larger bedroom with house plan 68480VR (1,267 sq. ft.). Expand with the addition of a second floor with house plans 68497VR (2,000 sq. ft.), 68567VR (2,005 sq. ft.) and 68560VR (2,310 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,361 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,361 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 292 sq. ft.
- Carport: 1,045 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 4"
- Depth: 45' 10"
- Max ridge height: 17' 11"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick