3 Bed Brick and Stone House Plan
About This Plan
- This beautiful brick and stone home features an open floor plan with split bedrooms and plenty of space and a large rear covered porch and grilling patio.
- The arched covered entry welcomes you to the foyer, which is open to the dining and great rooms. The great room features a vaulted ceiling with a fireplace and the adjacent open kitchen has an eat-at island bar. The great room also has access to the large rear covered porch that also features a vaulted ceiling and fireplace.
- The master suite is on the right side of the home and has a ten foot boxed ceiling with access to the rear porch while the master bath boasts a corner whirlpool tub and a large shower with a seat, and an enormous walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the opposite side of the home with a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- A deep set laundry room is just inside from the garage and features a sink and a desk.
- A bonus room located over the garage for lots of future possibilities.
- The roof is stick framed with a 12:12 pitch.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plans - 60639ND
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,428 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,428 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 382 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 623 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 89' 9"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 994 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick