3-Bed Brick Home Plan Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- This absolutely exquisite house plan has two master suites giving the homeowner a world of options. A large foyer separates the formal dining room from the study/optional media room.
- The centrally located great room has a wall of windows giving view to the rear grilling porch or optional sun room.
- The well-planned kitchen and expansive breakfast room is divided by a breakfast bar with seating.
- Eleven and twelve-foot ceilings are used throughout creating a grand appearance while boxed ceilings enhance the great room and primary master suite.
- Sun Room is 270 sq. ft. and is listed under bonus space; to be added if used.
- Related Plan: Gain an extra bedroom with house plan 59914ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,660 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,660 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 32 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick