3-Bed Bungalow House Plan with Attached Garage
About This Plan
- An L-shaped front porch greets you to this charming Bungalow house plan.
- The living room is huge and flows right into the kitchen and then into the dining room giving you a lovely open floor plan.
- A fireplace in the living room adds a cozy atmosphere.
- The master suite is all the way at the back of the house and has a big walk-in closet and private bathroom. Two more bedrooms share a bath.
- Laundry is located by near the 2-car garage. There is extra storage behind the garage. A nice touch.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the garage with house plans 50156PH, 50173PH and 50174PH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,451 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,451 sq. ft.
- Storage: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 390 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"