3-Bed Bungalow Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- This 3-bed, bungalow presents classic features with shake siding and a tapered column on the charming front porch, which enhances character and curb appeal.
- A spacious great room greets you upon entering, which is located next to the eat-in kitchen. Barn doors allow you to separate the spaces for privacy, if needed.
- The central island in the kitchen offers seating for four, and the neighboring den leads to a screened porch off the rear of the home.
- Retreat to the master bedroom for peace and quiet, and enjoy the 5-fixture bath and spacious closet. Across the hall, discover a home office and laundry room with access to a side porch.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are identical in size and set apart from the master bedroom.
- Get a matching 3-car detached garage with plan 68661VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,168 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick