3-Bed Bungalow with Main-level Master
About This Plan
- This charming, 3-bedroom bungalow presents a primarily square design with an open layout, main-level master bedroom, and lower-level secondary bedrooms.
- The covered porch invites you inside where the heart of the home greets you. The great room, dining area, and kitchen are combined to provide open-concept living, while a fireplace warms the space.
- A double bowl sink resides in the kitchen island, which includes a bar top, and a door nearby leads to a back deck for grilling or outdoor dining. Near the 2-car garage entrance, a study offers a quiet space to read or work.
- The main-level, master suite considers your future needs and includes a 4-fixture bath and a roomy walk-in closet. The laundry room sits adjacent the master for easy access.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found on the lower level, along with a full bath. Unfinished space downstairs lends plenty of storage room, and french doors lead to a lower patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,027 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 548 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,479 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 42 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 931 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 390 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Garage 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss